Thursday, May 10, 2012

A's DIY Mullet Skirt

DIY Mullet Skirt

On a lazy day its always fun to create some of your own DIY's (do it yourself). I have had a mullet skirt on my list of must buys for the spring/summer season, but did not get around to buying one yet. Some i've looked at can be kind of pricey and plain! I'm not the best seamstress but I do love to create simple projects, so when I came across the idea to make my own, I jumped right on it! This mullet skirt was super easy and fun to make. Its perfect for a summer day because its light and breezy. You can easily dress it up with a fancier top and some heals or dress it down with a plain shirt, costume accessories and some strapy sandals. 

I encourage everyone to try their own, thanks for reading!

Yours truly, 











No comments:

Post a Comment