Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby Shower Chic

Sorry to our readers for our neglect to the blog recently. I'll be posting a bunch today to catch up for all that's been missed. Here's a twist on some street style.
My mother and neighbor recently attended a summer baby shower. Here's a snap of what they wore.
My mother is styling a hot pink mini dress and floral blazer. Two popular trends this season. Bright colours always welcome summer, but hot bright colours are super in this particular season. Especially neons, colours such as lime green, orange and turquoise.
My mothers blazer was a birthday present from me, because there's nothing more than florals that I love this season. I picked it up at a local boutique in my town called So Many Books, So Little Time. They specialize in fashionable matured clothing, cute handbags, and accessories.

Remember to always think chic because you'll never know if we'll catch you on the street!

Yours Truly

                                                                    A

No comments:

Post a Comment