Thursday, November 21, 2013

paris tourist chic

Last week I took a trip to the so called city of romance and fashion, Paris France. It was a trip full of fun and lots of touring. I was traveling with some friends who I'm studying with in Scotland which made the trip that much more enjoyable! It was difficult, to say the least, to try to be fashionable with your outfits while only being able to pack a few things in a suit case, and to also make sure you're some what comfortable (the whole "beauty is pain" really doesn't work when you're endlessly walking around for hours and hours day to day). Here's an outfit from my favourite day of the trip. I purchased some new faux fur for the occasion while shopping on Champs-Élysées so I could feel a little more chic while visiting the Eiffel Tower.

  jacket: h&m jeans: zara boots: zara sweater: august silk accessories: michael kors, tiffany, cactus leather london, sunglasses and gold rings were both found at two different small boutiques.. one in Huntsville Ontario and other in London England.

Location: Paris, France

No comments:

Post a Comment