Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bold and Bright in Roma

Sorry it's been a bit since my last post, Ive been busy doing some final travels and enjoying my last little bit of time here in Scotland. I cant believe how fast the time has gone, but I also feel like I have been away from my family for quite awhile now and am excited to head home to spend time with them over Christmas break!

Todays post is an outfit from a recent trip I took to Rome. When packing for Rome I wanted to take advantage of the bold patterned and bright colours I have in my wardrobe because I knew of all places I could get away with wearing them, it would be Italy. Our first major day of touring ended up being one of the best days we had in Rome weather wise, the sun was shining and the weather was warm (a great break from the cloudy and chilly weather of Aberdeen). During this day we toured the Colosseum, The Roman Forum, The Pantheon, and The Trevi Fountain; a jam packed day full of touring these major sites, enjoying lots of yummy food, and great company! This outfit is a perfect example that you can still feel fun and stylish while staying comfortable as a tourist. 

I was so happy to visit Italy because of the Italian background I have and heritage I have always known. It was such a great trip, even if it was only a small taste of Italy. I cant wait to return in my future and tour more of beautiful Italia. 



Jacket: h&m Spain, Shirt: Urban Behaviour Pants: h&m Canada Boots: Zara Canada, Accessories: Longchamp, Gucci, Ardenes

Location: Rome, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment