Wednesday, December 11, 2013

oversized, dark solids : menswear


Back in Scotland, but theres no time to settle! Jam packed with a crazy schedule while I finished these last couple weeks of classes and all the assignments to be completed- this means early mornings and late evenings. I still havent adjusted to how early the sun goes down here and how late it rises in the morning, and makes for a short day and makes it even easier to be lazy. Even when I have a busy day and feel exhausted I still want to look cute, so on these days I rely on the styles and clothing items that I feel the best in. I enjoy oversized sweaters, especially in dark solid colours because they are so forgiving. I love this new oversized turtle neck I picked up over the weekend, one because its black and two because it is so comfortable! My addition of the winter ball-cap did a wonderful job of fixing not the most amazing of hair days and also made me feel a bit mysterious. Check out the rest of my dark, solid and menswear inspired outfit below! Happy Wednesday from Aberdeen.


 sweater: primark uk, jeans: dynamite boots: primark uk accessories: h&m, topshop

location: aberdeen scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment