Saturday, December 14, 2013

final adventures in aberdeen

Yesterday I embarked on what I consider the perfect adventure. It was not only perfect because of the activities that occurred, but the company I had to join me.  I have a list of things I wanted to do/see before leaving Scotland and my adventure yesterday did a good job of checking off a few of these things off my list. The day started off by getting an early start in the morning, our tour guide for the day was leaving lots a surprise but told us to dress so we could explore freely. This can be a hard task at times for fashion students, but I think I managed ok.  I mean this because at the end of the day, all together we had probably walked around 20 km and I was in no pain and felt like I didn't look like a total tourist.  We got all the way to the furthest light house on the shore of the city of Aberdeen (something I said I wanted to do ever since my first visit to the sea side) On our way we were able to see a cute fisherman's village, many fishing boats and oil boats, lots of green grassy hills and the long sandy seaside. Take a look at my adventure outfit from yesterday; cute cosy and comfortable! Following the trend of trainers (sneakers) and jeans together with the addition of big hats and longer jackets.



jeans: zara canada, jacket: zara spain, sneakers: reebok hat: azda 
location: Aberdeen, Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment